Weekly Humor: Lessons from Noah's ark
This is a great one send to me by one of our subscribers Sarah James.
"Everything I need to know in life, I learned from Noah's
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. Even when you're 600 years old you may get a
chance to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that
needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on
board with the cheetahs.
9. When you're stressed, float a while.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by
11. No matter how big the storm, there's always a rainbow afterward.