Humor of the week: Pardon the pun
After a blue blue Monday, I thought it apt to start the week of with some humor. This one was send in by Karen de Beer. Big thanks Karen, please keep them coming.
1, Those who jump off a bridge in Paris... are in Seine.
2, A backward poet writes... inverse.
3. A man's home is his castle... in a manor of speaking.
4. Dijon vu - the same mustard as before.
5. Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
6. A plateau is a high form of flattery.
7. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
8. Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.
9. Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
10. Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
11. Reading while sunbathing makes you well red.
12. When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.
13. A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two tired.
14. The definition of a will?... (It's a dead giveaway.)
15. In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes.
16. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
17, If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.
18. With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
19. When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.
20. The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
And last but not least...
21. Acupuncture is a jab well done.